We are pleased to meet you at our stand F18 PAV16 for show you
our new spring/summer 2024 collection.
Thanks to ICEA, the third-party certification body that Raphael has chosen for the voluntary certification of textile products, we have planted a tree in Madagascar.
ICEA, in fact, this year, has chosen to give a certified tree to all the certified companies that use their services, through the Tree-Nation ASBL body.
Raphael has therefore joined the "Eden Project" in Madagascar, where a Rhizophora mucronata, a small tree with aerial roots, will play its (for now small) part in offsetting the CO2 emitted (20 kg).
Thank you ICEA for certifying our commitment to an increasingly sustainable future and for giving us the opportunity to make a concrete contribution, diversifying our efforts so that our planet can once again become an... Eden!
From today the new capsule collection of scarves and stoles is available in 8 new trendy colours, made of soft and warm virgin wool (100%).
Wool, a natural fiber, is our best friend in the winter season, and allows us to create durable products: the construction of the fabric, in fact, guarantees good protection from the cold and wind.
Furthermore, the stoles and scarves have been produced with a very fine micron fiber, which allows the product to remain functional and beautiful for a long time, soft and smooth.
Furthermore, since the wool does not contain lanolin, the capsule collection is hypoallergenic, and free of toxic or harmful dyes for humans as it is produced in a controlled and Ethic-et certified supply chain, the European certification mark of the Textile and Health Association which guarantees compliance with the requirements for the protection of the environment and human health.
A limited edition collection, to celebrate the first 50 years of activity.
Purchases online (showroom), directly in the company or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
With today the long process of renewal of the sustainability certifications that sees the company committed every year has ended.
For years Raphael has been an active part in a path oriented towards sustainable development, respecting people and protecting the environment. Part of this commitment is also reflected in the obtaining and maintenance of textile certifications and the implementation of the Chemical Management system.
So here is an update on the current state of the art on these issues and the certifications obtained:
- GRS certification, fabrics produced with recycled material and attention to environmental and ethical-social sustainability
- GOTS certification, fabrics produced with biological material and attention to environmental and ethical-social sustainability
- RWS certification, fabrics produced with wool from responsible farms and pastures and attention to environmental and ethical-social sustainability
- NPF certification, fabrics produced with wool from responsible farms and pastures
- FSC certification, fabrics produced with viscose and acetate from responsible forest management and attention to ethical and social sustainability
- ETHIC-ET certification, fabrics produced in respect of human health and the environment with regard to the use of chemical products (with chemical analyzes on yarn and fabric in accordance with national and international regulations, PRSL brands ...)
- Certificate of qualification for Sustainability Manager in the fashion and luxury supply chain
- Certificate of qualification for Chemical Manager according to ZDHC
At the following link, however, you can find information about the 4Sustainability® protocol that we are implementing for the CHEM and MATERIALS pillars: https://www.4sustainability.it/4sustainability-e-report-raphael/
Raphael Srl is available to evaluate the inclusion and adoption of further certifications, therefore, we kindly invite you to contact us specifying which are of your greatest interest.
Raphael S.r.l. - Via Noveis, 19 Pray (BI) 13867 Italia Tel. +39 015 767996 Fax. +39 015 767997 - PIVA 00208850024
Copyright 2018-2020 Raphael S.r.l. © All Rights Reserved - Credits