With today the long process of renewal of the sustainability certifications that sees the company committed every year has ended.
For years Raphael has been an active part in a path oriented towards sustainable development, respecting people and protecting the environment. Part of this commitment is also reflected in the obtaining and maintenance of textile certifications and the implementation of the Chemical Management system.
So here is an update on the current state of the art on these issues and the certifications obtained:
- GRS certification, fabrics produced with recycled material and attention to environmental and ethical-social sustainability
- GOTS certification, fabrics produced with biological material and attention to environmental and ethical-social sustainability
- RWS certification, fabrics produced with wool from responsible farms and pastures and attention to environmental and ethical-social sustainability
- NPF certification, fabrics produced with wool from responsible farms and pastures
- FSC certification, fabrics produced with viscose and acetate from responsible forest management and attention to ethical and social sustainability
- ETHIC-ET certification, fabrics produced in respect of human health and the environment with regard to the use of chemical products (with chemical analyzes on yarn and fabric in accordance with national and international regulations, PRSL brands ...)
- Certificate of qualification for Sustainability Manager in the fashion and luxury supply chain
- Certificate of qualification for Chemical Manager according to ZDHC
At the following link, however, you can find information about the 4Sustainability® protocol that we are implementing for the CHEM and MATERIALS pillars: https://www.4sustainability.it/4sustainability-e-report-raphael/
Raphael Srl is available to evaluate the inclusion and adoption of further certifications, therefore, we kindly invite you to contact us specifying which are of your greatest interest.